Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Happy Birthday Devin!


Devin is 19 today! We celebrated on Sunday since he lives in Colorado during the week! We're not as entertaining as Coby's birthday was...we had movie night/pizza night on Sat night and cake and ice cream on Sunday---so guess it was a birthday weekend.

What a good looking kid! I wonder if he looks like me??? hehehehehe. I should do one of those look alike meters and see! People at work that have met him say he looks EXACTLY like me---which is funny---because I think he looks EXACTLY like his dad!

7 comments:

cemarcano said...

Sure, Stefanie, but you and Garin look a lot alike too.

Joanna said...

I agree Chalice - I've always thought that Garin and Stefanie look a lot alike!

Happy Birthday Devin. Hope your day was awesome!

Ashley Mullen said...

Happy birthday Devin! 19 WOW. Where has the time gone?

tanyamae said...

he does look great!

Stefanie said...

hmm....good thought there Chalice and Joanna....I guess we do look somewhat alike. People mistook us for bro/sis when we were first married and thought my sister Teresa and Lanett were sisters. Funny!

The only thing that gives us away is "mexican boy" (Gma Ellis called him that once) vs "snow white" (umm...that would be what my Primary kids called me when I was Primary pres). I wish I had the lovely tanning Ellis skin...but oh well! It's not meant to be I guess so I'll live with my lily whiteness. hehehehe

cemarcano said...

Not all the Ellis's got the tanning ability! I'm right there with ya.

Stefanie said...

good point. :)