Monday, July 13, 2009

lost and found at the reunion

Hey, did anyone lose anything and leave them at the reunion? We found a denim jumper, it won't fit me or any one that lives here. It's about a size 4. There was a black hoodie sweatshirt about the same size. One tupperware bowl and another bowl similiar to tupperware, both with blue lids. There was sunscreens and bug repelant too. If any one wants to claim these items let me know. Chalice, we found Lily's pink sandal. Kevin lost a lawnchair that was blue. Lacey lost a Nikon Coolpics S50 10 megapixel camera.

5 comments:

Shu said...

Nothing on that list is ours but we did leave Piper's rake, it has a bird on the handle I think. If not the bird than a pig, the shovel has the other animal. Anyways, I saw it on the front lawn during the volleyball game and some of the little ones were playing with it. It did not make it back into our toy basket :(

cemarcano said...

I remembered that I left my container that I made the broccali salad in alond with a black slotted serving spoon. It is square with a lid that has blue in it. Was that one of the tupperware like things you're speaking of?

As the Waters Flow said...

Chalice, WE sent your bowl back with Garrin and Stephanie Sunday Morning they wer egoing to try to cath up with you. We do have you slotted spoon. Any thing else any one is missing or has found. in their travels.

Stefanie said...

no---we didn't get your bowl. We were in Ogden before we got the call that it was missing...sorry! I hope the camera is found...yikes! I didn't see it ever---I wonder if one of the little ones wandered off with it and it's somewhere in the grass or bushes. Is it the one that was there on Friday when we got there that was in the chairs?

cemarcano said...

yeah well enjoy the new appliances. I don't think either one is really worth the postage.