Tuesday, October 21, 2008

a call for crockpot recipes

I love my crockpot. Seriously love it. Although I use it frequently in the Summer so I don't heat up my house cooking, I especially love to use it in the Winter months. But I need more yummy recipes!! Please take a moment and post your favorite crockpot recipe in a new post (and feel free to share as many as you want!)

Swiss Chicken
yummy and oh so easy!
(since I usually cook for 2, that's what this recipe is for)
  • 3 chicken breasts
  • 9 slices swiss cheese (you can use less, I just heart cheese)
  • 1 can cream of chicken soup
  • 1/4 cup milk
  • 2 cups dried stuffing
  • 1/2 cup butter, melted
  1. Place chicken in crock pot
  2. place cheese slices on the chicken
  3. mix soup and milk together, dump it over the chicken and cheese
  4. mix stuffing and melted butter, dump over everything
Cook on high for 2-4 hours or low 6-8 hours
(and of course, you can also bake this in the oven - cover and bake at 375 degrees for 45-60 minutes)


If you decide to post a recipe, can you add a label to your post?
This way it will be a little easier to find all of the recipes.

3 comments:

Ashley Mullen said...

Kori, I have a couple of good ones. I will post them later today.

Ashley Mullen said...

Kori, I have a couple of good ones. I will post them later today.

Joanna said...

I'm glad you had posted this - we're having it for dinner tonight!