Monday, August 17, 2009

This is Awesome!!!

This hits close to home, where I have family on both sides that have seen the hardship of the economy on small buisnesses and I can't help out much, but I am willing to do what I can.
Scentsy a little while ago did THIS in Boise. Heidi and Orville Thompson are so giving and generous. So Scentsy wants to encourage everyone to give back to their community and let's help each other out. See the following link to check out Scentsy Contribute 2009 and make your pladge today. This is so AWESOME!!! Make your pledge today.

2 comments:

Kim and Tammy said...

okay folks! Goes to see how often I get on these days. From what I can see everyone else is in the same kind of boat except we are all going in different directions! Tarry, glad to hear you are doing so well. Coby got his mission call, too, and will be leaving Nov 11 for the mission home. I am posting a blog because he wants a BIG THANKSGIVING DINNER with everyone! Actually, can't blame him although I told him he would be getting dinner in the mission home. He said it wasn't the same. Missions are so awesome! Hope I get to serve someday.

Kim and Tammy said...

okay Ashley, I put it on the wrong post! I was in a hurry! Love you!