Sunday, January 4, 2009

Ok Peoples

Who here has a New Year's Resolution to keep in touch better with their family???

Anyone??? Bueller? (ok..most of you are too young to GET that joke....sad!)

If it's not one of your resolutions---add it to your list. I'm sad that we haven't keep in touch as well with the blog---but I love the idea!!! C'mon peoples.....we can do this!!!!

I'll add a little comment :) Garrin got released as a primary teacher after 4 years...just last week. He's waiting for the new calling.... I'm still playing piano for Primary...I even read TWO articles from the Ensign during Primary today (I don't like to hear the sharing times twice each week...so started bringing my Ensign.) yipee

2 comments:

Shu said...

People seem to be saying that alot today. That they are dating themselves. I am quite familiar with Bueller. Wes refered to it in our Sunday school class and I think all of the 12 year olds knew of it also.
It was in relief society that a sister said she was dating her self by saying she used cloth diapers. My thought was I still use them and so do some of my friends.
I thought I was doing good with keeping in touch but I guess I could always do better.

Ashley Mullen said...

We do need t odo better. Me included. I plan to try and post once a week.