Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Update on Chase and Kori

Chase is busy taking summer classes and completing his internship. He is set to graduate in December of this year with a degree in Park and Recreation Management. We are currently looking into grad schools and are excited to see where we will end up.

Chase made a baby blanket for our little girl
who will be here sometime before September. He was so excited to make a special blanket for her made just by him. It was his first attempt at sewing and he did an awesome job!



I'm really enjoying being pregnant, but am also really looking forward to meeting our baby girl. Still working full time at the library at Utah State University and keeping busy with preparing for the baby - my current project is piecing together a baby quilt.

We try to update our personal blog on a weekly basis -
be sure to check it out. The link is on the right

1 comment:

Stefanie said...

What a cute little mom you are Kori!!1 Wish I looked that cute when I was pregnant! :)

Chase---I'm impressed that you made a baby blanket! I can't even do that!! Great job!

It won't be much longer before she's here.....then the REAL "fun" begins!!!