Monday, July 21, 2008

Grandpa Ellis

Well folks, just to let everyone know what a great sport Grandpa was! We went to Wendell this weekend to put up an awning and some screen doors for them and found out how dizzy and light-headed Grandpa was Saturday! No wonder he was hanging on for dear life! Ha! Kim and I were talking and thought it was pretty awesome for someone Grandpa's age to go ahead and do this adventure with his family that day. I knew he wasn't being himself and just thought he didn't like the ride. I heard Lynette got sick, too, and sorry to hear about that. It was very cold Friday night and I don't think we were expecting it to be so cold. Hope everyone recuperates quickly. Love ya!

3 comments:

Joanna said...

Darn it - sorry to hear he wasn't feeling well. Wish he had told us, we could have slowed down or something. But you're right - what a good sport!

Lacey Strupp said...

Grandpa always wants to get up and go.I know that travis and I have tried to plan a trip to the south hills and go for a ride. we just have not had time to do anything. and when we do get time we just want to sleep.

Stefanie said...

Yep---Gpa has more energy than me (except when he's sitting down...then I can win the "stay awake" battle.