Friday, July 25, 2008

Randomness.....

I'm full of questions/comments tonight.....

1st---WHY does my blog say that I have a new post as of 3 days ago (on my Everything-Ellis blog) . I have some less than 24 hours old...hmmm. AND...I need to get more people's comments on there....it's not the best one you've ever seen...but it's fun to put down some memories! C'mon people..I need some help! lol



2nd....it seems like we're losing the chatting we had on the my family website. C'mon guys...let's keep it up. What can we do/change? Is this format not working for people?

3rd...ummmm......someone want to take a few kids off my hands???? Enough said!

4th....I'm excited I get to go to the Stampin' Up convention on Wed. right after work. I just finished making 52 cards to take with me and I need to come up with another design and then make about 50 more. I know---last minute lucy!

5th...I did make 9 dinners today----how's THAT?? (all for my family and 8 went in the freezer)

6th...I've cut back to ONE Pepsi a day...that's it..... 1 12 oz can of Diet Pepsi Lime....I think I'm on my 2nd week---although it seems like waaaaay longer! Is that why I'm grouchy? hehehe

7th...I think it's my bedtime...some dumb people behind us shot off approximately 75 ILLEGAL fireworks starting from 9:30-MIDNIGHT!!! GRRRRRRR. They were SO loud---woke up most of the kids. I should have called the cops---but it was one of those debates inside my head....well...it's not like it's an EMERGENCY so I shouldn't call 911....but if I call the main number--they probably aren't there....hmmm....well...I'm SURE they are almost done. wow...that makes 76....I'm sure that's got to be it for the night....it IS midnight after all....oh there is 77, 78, and 79. Yep----the voices DO talk to me. I apparently didn't listen to them last night.

8th---wish I could think of MORE random things...but I think that's it.

9th...I lied! Here's a funny thing. I've been working on getting Jaycee to cut her stringy hair. She doesn't like it up and I dont' like it down. She's been asking for a slushy which is a good luxury these days. I blurted out...well..I'll get one if you cut your hair. Wow....could it REALLY have been that easy??? She said YES! We're on our way tomorrow!!!! I'll remember that NEXT time!!!

10th....well..I didn't have anything else to say...but who stops a list at 9???

8 comments:

cemarcano said...

I love your list. I think we're getting more comments here. But what I like is going to people's personal sites and checking in there too. It seems that what some might not deem worthy of being on the "FAMILY" site would be perfectly normal for their own sites. So in a way I feel connected as I browse from site to site off of the links here. And to comment on the chat thing - that's why I put the chat box over there. So we could keep chatting to each other like on the other one.

I don't know - I like this better, but that's me. I'm kind of new to the blogger world, but I picked it up pretty fast.

Chase said...

Here is a random Comment.
What would we do without Aunt Stephanie??? Well we would not laugh as much when we read this blog, we would probably not have cyber reunions daily and we just would not have anything to read... I enjoy just getting on here and reading what random thing people half to say...
Love ya,
Chase

Stefanie said...

Good to know Chalice...now I'm going to have to get my Reader set up so it'll show me everyone's blogs and when they have new stuff on them (I know...it's not hard to individually click either---but hey--isn't technology GREAT?!) Start leaving me some comments---I need more :) I'll try to start doing the same on your blogs.

Chase...I KNEW I always liked you the best! :) (sorry to the rest of you...but all you have to do is say nice things about me and I'll consider having a few MORE favorites. lol)

So...what other random things can we come up with????

Kim and Tammy said...

Now wait a minute! I left a comment just a few seconds ago and it never posted! Oops, I ran to the chat box because of Stefanie's reprimand and forgot to hit the publish tab! Well what I had to say wasn't important anyway! Ha!

Stefanie said...

of course it was important Tammy!

Reprimand??? That's NOTHING...just ask my kids. hehehehe

Shawnee said...

i like the number nine and would stop there anyways...a good nice odd number

Stefanie said...

Odd number for an odd girl???? hehehee

cemarcano said...

I have to agree with Chase's comment here. I think we all owe the cyber reunions to Stefanie. And I'm not sure if I've left comments on your blog, but I've definitely been reading them Stefanie. I've even gone back to the beginning to get caught up.