Saturday, September 27, 2008

Been Busy

I haven't been on this blog much to post. We've been busy around here though.

Cory's been working like CRAZY! One night this week he was gone from 7:30 am-1:30 am the next day. Then he got up and was at the shop again at 6:00 am. Busy guy! Last night was the first evening we had him home all week and I think we were all too pooped to even imagine doing anything other than sitting and starring at each other :)

I posted about the new building he's been working on, and the new stuff he's got going on with the business on our personal blog - so check it out here: CORY'S NEW SHOP. I'm pretty proud of him, but look forward to a time when it can calm down a bit....

Have a great weekend everyone!

1 comment:

Stefanie said...

Wow..the new shop looks awesome...what a LOT of hard work! I wish we were building OUR new shop...but sigh...have lots of fight with UDOT before that will happen. They're NOT being cooperative. still.