Friday, September 5, 2008

Shout out

Just wondering what eveyone is up to. Mom and Dad popped in last Sunday for labor's day and to escape Gustav. We went to IKEA and window shopped. I started my carpool and tending a 3 yr old a couple of mornings this week. Lily is loving that. I'm loving the carpool - or rather not getting everyone up and ready to run Jessica to school in the morning. Our routine is falling into place. Now if Jhonny could just be home a little more. . .
Let's see Jake gets home in about two and 1/2 weeks from his mission only to turn around and go back for a visit so we probably won't see him for a month when he's giving his homecoming talk and we bless Gavin.
Mandy's pagent is in a week or two. Ginger and Erik found a house and have settled in. Their ward has a coop preschool that they've joined for Rigby and next week Ginger finds out if she's having a boy or a girl. She would probably post herself, but she's still having blog issues -? Can't understand why since it's really pretty easy. . .
I haven't heard from Tanya since the accident and I never really hear from Spencer so ya'll probably could update me on them. How's everyone else doing?
I've officially moved Gavin into his crib this week. He's looking nice and chubby with the cutest dimples when he's happy. Jessica told me yesterday that she assessed as a high reader this week. She's pleased with herself. Lily is well. . .Lily. Keeping us all entertained with her antics. I think now that she has a playmate she won't insist quite so much on moving in with Grandma. Maybe.

1 comment:

tanyamae said...

i am almost back to 100%...no more black eye and the stiches are out... the road rash on my foot keeps me from doing anything active... but hopefully i can be back to yoga & biking soon...If I can ever get going early enough in the mornings I would like to start walking to work.

I saw Spencer just over a week ago...his girls are cute... Samantha smiles all of the time... I am really impressed with how creative and loving she is... She can entertain herself for hours... I am not saying it because she is my niece - but I really think she has a gift... I cant explain it, but I can sense it... and Sydney... she is full of personality... she has a strong sense of right and wrong...and was so excited to start kindergarten. Shelly is letting her go to BYU private kindergarten in the morning and the local elementary K in the afternoon. Sydney is going to choose in the end where she wants to go... So far she has decided that BYU is more academic, but I think she really likes the teacher at the local school... from what she told me I think she might be a sweet grandma...